Try these exercises:
- Write a dialogue between you and someone you love who took a different path. Talk about how you felt at the time and what it means to you now.
- Describe a lesson learned the hard way. What was the cost to you?
- What are you willing to die for? Live for?
- When were you most afraid? How do you wish you had handled it?
- Describe a sacrifice you made. How did it change you? Would you make the same sacrifice now?
Remember, go deep. When it hurts, you've reached what you need to create art out of your hidden core.
Post a Comment